What Is NDIS?
How Is Daily Support Funded?
Personal care and daily support are funded in the first budget category, which is Core Support. This budget is designed to help people get assistance with their daily activities, so they can become more independent and self-reliant when it comes to their routine.
Personalised Support Services provides assistance with NDIS Core Support in Dandenong. We have connections with trustable support workers who will ensure that you get the best daily support possible.
How Can I Get Daily Support In My NDIS Plan?
Similarly, you can request access to daily support in your NDIS plan if the Agency hasn’t already included it. You can then contact a service provider that is best suited to your needs and look for a trustable support worker who will provide you with the necessary daily support.
How Can I Get The Right Support Worker?
- Interview as many candidates as you can to be sure.
- You must ask all the important questions about their qualification and experience in the field.
- Check references to see whether they’re trustworthy or not.
- See if they have expertise with your condition.
- Check whether they have flexible timings or not.
- See if they practise compliance or not.
- Get a service agreement done to sort out the expectations.
Need Help With Daily Support?
If you want to know more about NDIS Core Support in Dandenong, feel free to contact us, and we’ll ensure that you get the answers to all your questions.